If you are a Sam’s Club member, now you can manage your consumer credit online with e-account management tools. You just need to login to service your account to get started.
To get started, make sure you:
- Have a valid credit card in your possession
- Are the primary account holder
Follow the steps as mentioned below for online account management.
- To access your account, visit www2.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=sams&langId=en&accountType=generic link and log in.
- To manage your card account you need to use your log in ID. Your ID is required to access account details.
- Click on the “Secure Login” button in order to proceed.
- First time user? If you don’t have access to your account, do so now to manage your credit account.
- To get started, you need to provide your account number. Your account number can be found on the front of your credit card or on your statement.
- Hit on the button marked “Next” in order access the next step.
- You need to provide requested data to validate your account.
- Select security options for your account. You will need this information to retrieve your account.
- You need to choose the image.
- Complete all steps to end this registration.
Account Services include:
- Pay your bill: through your account you will be able to pay your bills.
- Increase credit line: you can request to increase your credit line anytime as you needed.
- Update your account information: if you need to update your account information, just log in to your account and select your preferences.
- View recent activity: members can easily track their services and recent activities with just a click.
- Special offers: After registration, you will receive specials and exclusives.