Are you student of University of Phoenix? If yes then now you can access your classes on phone easily. Get Phoenix Mobile 3.2 that helps you in organizing your classes, lectures, assignments and other student services. Now as trend of online learning systems is increasing for student who lives far away from the universities and can’t attend physical lectures they can now join their classes via online learning management services and now on the phone. They can listen online lectures and can login to their student portal for new assignment and discussion with teacher about the lesson. You can access your grades, projects, grades and all student service in your account by going through the registration.
Features on the Mobile services:
- Get discussion board.
- Notification of latest announcements.
- Offline mode
- Online tutor and GDB
- Get messages in you inbox.
How to access your account?
- To access the Phoenix classes on phone must have to login your account.
- Enter username and password and click on sign in button.
- New Customer? Click on “Sign up” button.
- Provide “Username” “Password” “Date of birth” “Email ID” and “Individual Record Number” and click on “Register” button.