Gap card is unique and full of exciting benefits. Use your card to save 15% on your first purchase. Activate your card online and start receiving benefits and advantages. Register your card online and manage your account with ease. Through your account you will be able to activate card, check your balance, make a payment, pay bill and sign up for paperless statement and more. Save your rewards points in your account.
- You need to access the link which is secure-www.gap.com/profile/info.do?cid=1033021 in order to apply for a credit card.
- Once there, you need to hit on the button that says “Apply Now”.
- You will be directed on the application page, where you need to fill in the application form with requested data. You need to provide your personal information, verification, delivery and card security details.
- In first section you need to enter in first name, middle initial and last name.
- You need to provide your residential address.
- Enter in the name of the city and state.
- Enter in ZIP code.
- Home phone number and cell/other phone number.
- Type in your email address. Your email address will be used to send email communications about account.
- Enter in the value of your total annual income from all sources.
- Specify the length of time at current address in years.
- In next section you need to provide the verification information, provide your mother’s median name, social security number and date of birth.
- Choose an appropriate way to receive statements.
- Review optional card security information and tick the checkbox if you would like to purchase the optional security program.
- Click the “Credit Terms” and “Electronic Communication Agreement” links to read information. Tick the checkbox to accept all terms.
- Press on the “Secure Submit” button.
Sign in and get easy access to your rewards, no matter where you are. View and redeem your rewards with just a click. Track your points and access your earned offers and more. Enjoy promotional email communications and more. go ahead, apply now, you will receive your card at mailing address you provided in the application, subject to the approval.