A Microsoft account is what you use to access Microsoft services for example or Hotmail, Windows, Xbox, Office, Skype, and more. It gives you experiences on services and devices more personal and relevant to you. There are two ways to sign in, either use password or Single-use codes. This code let you keep away from a password when you access your account from a public processor.
Create your account to access the things that matter most to you like documents, people, snaps, and settings. It not only a source to access services, but also join them to work collectively in a way that’s all about you.
If you already sign in to Outlook.com, Xbox Live, Windows PC, tablet, or phone, use that email ID to log in. Otherwise, set up a new email address following the instructions as given below. Its super easy, fast and absolutely free.
- You are required to access the link that is login.live.com/login in order to access accounts.
- At lending page, you will see login fields at the right hand side, fill out these fields with valid log in credentials.
- You need to provide your email address or phone number as well as password associated with this account.
- Press the “Sign in” button.
Sign in with single-use code:
- Enter in your account ID and type in your phone number.
- Click on the “Text Me The Code” blue button.
Don’t have an account?
- If you are a new user and don’t have access to your account. Click the “Sign Up Now” link to begin the registration and create a free account.
- You will be redirected on the next screen, where you will be able to access online registration application form.
- Fill in this form with requested data. You need to provide your personal and contact information.
- Start with your name. Type in your forename, last name and create a username.
- Create a password for your account. This password must have at least 8 characters.
- Re-enter your password for confirmation.
- Select your home country or region.
- Click the down arrow to choose the date of birth (month, day and year).
- Select your gender.
- Choose country code and type in your phone number. Your phone number helps to keep your account secure.
- Enter in an alternate email address.
- Enter the characters you see in the given image to make sure a real person is creating this account.
- Once done, hit on the “Create Account” button.
Your account lets you flow liberally from task to task and make the most of every moment. You will be able to receive promotional offers. You may unsubscribe at any time if you would not want t to receive promotional offers. Read and agree to the Services Agreement and privacy and cookies statement.