The Comdata offers the cardholder service for its cardholders, which allows them to manage their accounts in a very convenient manner. But for that you first have to go through the registration process. In order to complete the procedure you will require your card number and the activation code. Once you will activate your account, you can manage your account; you can keep a check on your account balance, your transaction histories, the corporate purchases and much more. The process to register is online that is quite easy and fast. And most probably will be completed within a couple of minutes.
How To Register?
- To get registered, the first step is to visit service portal at www.cardholder.comdata.com using the internet web browser.
- This will take you to the home page where you can see the button entitled as “Cardholders Register Here”, click on it.
- Next you will be asked to give out your activation code and the card number in the given fields. Then to begin the registration click on the option for “Next.”
- After that you have to create a unique user ID and password for your account.
- Then you have to fill out the form with the required details such as your name, mailing address, city, state, your email ID etc.
- Once you are done with the registration process, you will get a notification via mail from the company.
- Now to login to your account, you can provide your User ID and password.
- You must have computer and internet.
- The card with a valid card number and activation code id necessary.
- You just know your social security number.
The Comdata is one of the leading payment processors and when it comes to payment innovations is a forefront. It was originally established in 1969 by Curtiss W. Harter Jr. and ever since, it has been amazingly dealing in the financial transactions of every kind. At present it has all the major industries in the United States as its clients, help them managing data, paying the employees, processing the goods transactions, managing the key business purchases and much more. Their clients trust them and their goal is to keep that trust alive by helping them with quality and excellence.