This is the online survey designed by Firehouse Subs Guest that can be conducted online by browsing its given below mentioned link.it is questionnaire type survey that has designed by the company in order to collect the important information from customer regarding their experience during the visit at any of its restaurant. Company aim is to improve customer service quality such as product menu, atmosphere in the restaurant.
It is beneficial to know the mission of the company for improving customer service quality. For this purpose, company time to time introduces many surveys by which it gauges the feedback given by the client. On the second part, you can also get the chance to enter in the sweepstakes of wining $500 on drawing.
- In order to conduct survey, you are required to keep your receipt of currently visit to restaurant as during the survey, phone number of store, date of visit and amount sent are required.
- To start survey click on the link www.Firehousefeedback.com through your internet browser.
- On the main survey page, you are required to enter phone number of store, date of visit and how much amount you have spent. These information are duly available on the receipt voucher and then click to start.
- On the next page, different type of questions will be acquired from you. Follow the instruction and reply these questions accordingly.
- In the end, your contact info is required by company for entering in the sweepstakes. If you do not want to take part in the contests, you can simply close your browser window by finishing survey.
Firehouse Sub is the casual fast food restaurant based in United State that is dealing in hot subs. The chain of restaurant is first started its operation in 1994 in Florida duly owned by Chris Sorensen and Robin. The menu is served the sandwiches with cheese and meats which is filled in the sub roll duly toasted. The main theme of the store is firefighter, where you also see the pictures on the wall representing the firefighting history.