If you’re fun loving person, who loves socializing then you sure would find it great to know that now you can share all the fun and happy moments instantly via Photo Messaging. Wherever you are, at a party, meeting or anywhere else, you can take a photo, edit it and can send it to anyone having a Photo Messaging phone on a UK network. Photo Messaging enables you to even send photos to different social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr etc. One of the best things is that even if some of your friends or family doesn’t have photo messaging phone, you can still send the message with the details how to view the photo.
Step to Get Photo Messaging:
- To get photo messaging, the first step is to visit the website at www.orange.co.uk/mms using the internet web browser.
- On the home page you will find the option “View my message” click on this link to continue with the process.
- A pop up window will open; enter your user ID and password to get the alerts for your message.
- Click on “Go” button to get your picture message.
- You must have computer access and secure internet connection.
- You should make choice keeping in mind your interest and budget.
- The required information that you may provide must be valid and accurate.
Orange is a United Kingdom based company of telecommunications that was first established in 1993 by Hutchison Telecom. It has the head quarters situated in Bristol, England, United Kingdom. Their services are limited, being provided only within United Kingdom. Their services as well as their products have gained great repute and popularity among people. Ranked as number one, it is indeed providing the best internet broadband services in the United Kingdom and holding the third position in case of top mobile operators in the United Kingdom. The quality and reliability is what they aim to offer their clients instead of their just taking it as their business.