The Rite Aid Pharmacy is doing an online customer feedback survey, so that they can get to know about the products and services that they are offering. It is the most convenient to become aware of the thoughts and experience of their customers regarding the quality of their services. They look forward and really appreciate the opinions, suggestions and criticism, either positive or negative, of their customers. As it helps them to grow and improve further. As a token of appreciation, they also offer you $3 to $5 off on your next purchase. The survey is quite easy and quick, taking only a couple of minutes to complete.
How To Take The Survey?
- The first step to participate in the survey is to visit the official survey page at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey, using the internet web browser.
- On the page that will appear, you have to select the language in which you wan to take the survey.
- On next page enter cashier number which is at the top of your receipt.
- Next give out the 16 digits code in the given field. You can find the code printed on the purchase receipt.
- After that, hit on the button entitled “Start” to proceed to the survey.
- This will take you to a new page where a questionnaire will come up, regarding you shopping experience, products and the services.
- Now you have you to answer all the questions honestly, by following the given instructions.
- Once you are done with the survey, you will get the coupon code.
- This coupon code will give you a chance to avail $3 to $5 purchase at the store.
- Now you can redeem this coupon at any outlet within the 14 days of survey because after that the coupon code will be expired and you won’t be able to use it.
- You must have access to computer connected to internet.
- You should have visited any store recently.
- You must have the purchase receipt with you.
- You should be at least 18 years of age or more.
- The information that you provide must be valid.
The Rite Aid is one of the leading and most popular chains of pharmacy stores in the United States. It was established in 1962, and now has over 4623 successfully running locations all across the globe. The head quarters are situated in East Pennsboro Township, Pennsylvania, US. It is one of the largest drugstores in the United States and has been ranked as third.