Vodafone Group is one of the most famous telecom companies which is based in United Kingdom. This company has its status as the second largest telecommunication company all over the country. It is headquartered in London, U.K. and has operational branches in more than 20 countries. In addition to these branches, it has partners in more than 40 different countries. This company has more than 90,000 employees who work hard in order to ensure the availability of all the services to its customers. This figure was recorded in the year 2013. The company offers mobile telephonic networks as well as fixed line networks, internet services and many more.
In order to upgrade the services offered by Vodafone, this company offers an online portal to help its customers out with convenient access. These services can be upgraded by following the steps given below:
- Open the official web portal where you can manage your account settings which is www.vodafone.co.uk/myaccount
- You can log on to your Vodafone account by clicking the respective button on the right hand corner of the screen.
- Enter your username and password and click the “Log in now” button in order to sign in to your existing Vodafone account.
- This website also offers you help in case if you do not remember your username or password.
- If you do not have an account, click the registration button on lower left hand side of the website.
- Enter your Vodafone number in the provided space and click the button given below to start registration procedure.
In your account settings, find the services upgrade option and follow the instructions given by system to upgrade your services.